How to Behave, for Adults
Policies Governing User Conduct
Please DO NOT:
1. Provide any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
2. Use BBN or its services for any unlawful purpose(s) and comply with all applicable local, state, domestic, and international laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations.
3. Use any portion of BBN for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise infringing on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
4. Hold yourself out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with BBN.
5. Reprint, recreate, publish or otherwise use content or information found on BBN without the expressed written consent of both BBN and the original author or without citing both BBN and the original author as sources.
6. Provide or post any information that you, the user, do not with to make available to the public at large; BBN content is available for access by any internet user worldwide.
1. Ensure that your contribution is relevant to the issues discussed on BBN.
2. Make sure that your link goes directly to the story. Be as descriptive as possible.
3. Check your posts for errors.
4. Contact us at email@example.com if you are not sure if you can comply with our online conduct or if you feel your rights have been infringed by the actions of a BBN user or member.
Posting of Articles, Stories, and Comments on BBN
By submitting any user content to BBN, you automatically grant BBN a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, distribute, transfer or sell any such content, for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without any payment to you, in any type of media or in any form now known or later developed. In addition, you automatically waive and give up any claim that any use of such content violates any of your rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, moral rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way BBN uses such content.
Original BBN Content
All original content on BBN is copyright protected by BBN, its principals, owners, and authorized agents, and individual authors.
No original material on this site may be reprinted without the expressed written consent of BBN, its principle, owners, and authorized agents, and individual authors.
This agreement between BBN and its users will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of New York. New York County, New York has jurisdiction in any dispute arising from the agreement. In the event that any provision of this agreement is found to be in conflict with the law, such provision shall be restated to reflect the original intent, and all other terms condition shall remain in full force and effect.
Rights of and Relationships to Third Parties
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles or other content of BBN is the property of their respective owners.
No kind of agreement or contract is created between you and BBN, its owners, or the users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual contributors, any project administrators, or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project. Neither is anyone at BBN responsible if any party changes, edits, copies, republishes, modifies or removes or otherwise alters any information that you post on BBN.
Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed to register and become a member of BBN. BBN strongly recommends parental supervision when a child uses the Internet, particularly when a child enters a forum or uses e-mail. BBN also encourages parents to instruct their children not to give out personal information in these areas.